9/05/2007

I'm Back

As I mentioned in my earlier post I went away for the weekend and I haven't had a chance yet to come back here.



I didn't get as much stitching done as I would have like to this weekend. I had a couple of restless nights before going away for the weekend so I spent most of the weekend catching up on sleep.


I will try to remember to post a more updated picture of "Mediterranean Terrace" tonight. I will wait awhile before posting an update of "Howling at the Moon". I did add a few stitches over the weekend but I don't think you will notice much difference yet.


I also worked on a Christmas ornament this weekend - MLI freebie - 2004 Complimentary Christmas Design. I started it well over a year ago and I want to get it finished before this Christmas. I stitch Christmas ornaments all year around. That way I am not scrambling around at Christmas trying to get them made. At Christmas I pass around a basket of ornaments around to my relatives and let them pick out one that they like. Any extras I give to friends, put exchange parcels and donate. Christmas is my favourite time of the year so I really enjoy stitching ornaments. The annual JCS Christmas Ornament Issue is a must for me.


Last night I decided to work on part 4 (the last part) of a Mystery SAL from X's & Oh's called

Celebrate the Seasons. Here is picture up to part 3. It will be a bellpull.

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment