11/03/2007

It's a Mystery

I will admit it. I am a Mystery SAL junkie. If I hear about a Mystery SAL and I have the time and resources, I am in there. I love doing them. I have done several designed by Pamela Kellogg (Kitty & Me Designs), 1 from X's & Oh's, 1 from Pine Glen Designs, and couple from The Gift of Stitching Magazine.

You can see pictures of them in my Photobucket Album.

When Pamela Kellogg announced another Christmas Mystery SAL starting November 1st, I didn't hesitate to join in. I was only able to start stitching on it today. Here is my progress so far on Part 1.


It's getting late and I have been up since 3:00am (Crazy I know!) but I really wanted to start working on this project and post a picture before I went to sleep.

Good Night!!!!

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment