2/06/2008

I think I am getting serious...............

about knitting. I received a invitation to join Ravelry - community for knitters and crocheters. I am slowing entering information about my knitting. I also joined another Yahoo! group for those that love mystery novels and knitting - WHODUKNIT - what else!!!!. Each month the participants read a suggested book (this month it is Birthright by Nora Roberts) and create a project based on one of the characters or whatever. They also have the occasional group KAL (a mystery). The current one starts on Friday. I have my needles and yarn already. At the end of the month they a discussion of the book. I love mystery/novels so I am really looking forward to participating in this group.

I am currently knitting a Shamrock book, an afghan (from a kit by Mary Maxim), and a dishcloth with the Monthy Dishcloth KAL. I bought yarn yesterday to knit socks. I haven't tried knitting socks since I was a child when my Mom first showed me how to knit. Wish me luck!!!!! I will try to post some pictures of my knitting by the weekend.

Till next time.

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment