1/18/2009

Some Finishes and someWIPS

I still going strong with the stitching. I started the 2 Snowman on Friday and finished them this morning. The first Snowman is called Silly Snowquake. The designer is Erynne Chard and can be found on her blog Be-stitched. She is the same person who designed the Snow Poem Tree.


The 2nd Snowman is the 1st part of a SAL(closed) currently offered by Tonia Pappan - Oakhaven Designs through her Yahoo! Group. I have decided to make them into individual pieces instead of one big piece.


I have made significant progress on Twas the Night Before Christmas since I first posted a picture of it. I am really loving this SAL(closed) and can`t wait to see the finished piece.


I have two more current WIPs. The first is the 2008 Christmas Freebie Winter Ornament from Passione Ricamo. Unfortunalely, it was only available for a limited time. I love the design.

This one is called Winter Feeder by Crossed Wing Collection - one of my favourite designers.


I am stitching this one as part of a Winter SAL that I am currently participating in at Needleworkers Haven.

Happy Stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment