2/05/2010

I did it again!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley I signed up for another SAL. This one starts February 15th and it for members of the Kustom Krafts Yahoo Group.There are actually 2 SALs but I decided to only do one (See I can show some restraintSmiley).

You can see pictures of the 2 SALs here. I will be stitching the Naptime Dragon.

I love pictures of Wolves but I have already stitched a couple of Wolf pictures (one of them being Timber Wolves - right picture) in the past and I have a couple in my UFO pile - Howling at the Moon and Northern Lights. I also have Night Eyes in my stash.

I really love the colours in the Naptime Dragon and I think I will finish it up quicker then if I start up another Wolf.

3 comments:

  1. YOu can never have too many SAL....enjoy! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found this SAL too! I LOVE the dragonfly. I was really considering joining....might have to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture for a SAL. Can't wait to see pics of your progress.

    ReplyDelete