1/03/2011

Day 3 - Crazy January Challenge 2011

It is time to pack it in and get ready for bed. I have been stitching most of the evening. (Took a little time out to clean up the kitchen and I did go on the stationary bike for 20 minutes.)

Today I stitched on the Monopoly board. This is a pattern I won on Ebay and have wanted to start stitching for quite some time. I have fond memories of playing this game while growing up. I think it will be fun stitching this.

Here is a pic of my progress as of 10 minutes ago.



Good night and Happy Stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. That's a big one! Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do that piece too ~ one day... :) Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start, will love watching this grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start Loretta. This is a big project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Loretta.

    Thanks for following my blog!

    Oh my gosh, I love this!
    Monopoly is my favourite game, even though I always lose lol!

    I will have to find and buy one of those kits.

    You've made a great start. Can't wait to see more of your progress.

    Happy Stitching
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gonna be a big project; it's really cute. I'm also doing this challenge; it's a lot of fun to finally stitch some of this stash I "had to have" LOL

    Hugs, Shar

    sharlenesstitchingsite@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new start. I saw this being stitched on someone elses blog and thought they had charted it for themselves. Now I must find the pattern. My family loves Monopoly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That game really takes me back! The finished project would be great for a family room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great start be prepared for a lot of fun lol. I'm almost done mine :)

    ReplyDelete