8/22/2011

Progress on 2 Mystery SALs

The holidays are over and today was the first day back at work. It is always busy the first few days back since I am the only one who does my job and I have a lot of catching up to do. Oh, well, I guess I need to work in order to support this hobby!

I worked on 2 mystery SALs this weekend.   The first is the Birds of A Feather Mystery SAL that I have been working on for the past few weeks.   I now have part 3 and started working on that section now.   I should have this finished in the next week or so!


The second I started on this weekend.  It is from Carol at iStitch.  I am using 28ct white evenweave and Valdani hand dyed Pearl Silk - colour S9 - Herb Garden - Muddy Monet Collection.



I love the way this one is looking. I can't wait until the next part comes out on Saturday.

Either later this evening or tomorrow, I will post pictures of the dishclothes I kinitted up in the past week.

That's it for now.   Thanks for visiting and Happy Stitching.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Loretta, beautiful progress on your Birds of a feather SAL and I am also doing the Mystery SAL at istitch. I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color you've picked for the istitch Mystery SAL, Loretta. :D Birds is looking great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both SAL are lovely but the floss you are using for the iStitch SAL is gorgeous!! I love the way this one is stitching up. Looking forward to more progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Birds of a Feather. I have seen it on many blogs and am thinking of purchasing it myself. Can't resist!! Love that colour you chose for Carol's design. That green is so mossy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I contemplated starting the Birds of A Feather Mystery SAL & am sorry now that I didn't. Looks very, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely love the birds of a feather it is looking very nice !!!

    ReplyDelete