10/01/2011

Oops!!!!

I have been so busy with Girl Guides the last couple of weeks I haven't had much time to stitch, knit or read.  I am going crazy!!!  We are leaving shortly for a week's vacation at the trailer (for some much needed R & R) and I thought I would do a quick post before we leave. I will do a major update when we get back. I completely forgot about the TUSAL update. Although since I haven't been doing much stitching there is not much progress to show.

 

The following is an update on the iStitch SAL. I completed Part 4 quickly the morning it was released as I knew I wouldn't get another chance in the following week. Part 5 was released last weekend but I didn't have a chance to stitch on it yet.

My Blogoversary was September 1st and I wanted to celebrate by doing a giveaway then but as usual time got away from me.   I will be doing one when I get back next week.   So watch this space!!!!!

Take care and Happy Stitching!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. iStitch looks great. :) Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice Loretta. I just began a mystery sampler with different blocks to fill in myself.

    ReplyDelete