11/12/2011

And then there were more reindeer

This morning I went through my collection of Christmas freebies to see if there was anything I wanted to stitch when I came across this little cutie by Valerie called Renne de Noel.



It was a quick stitch and I will be finishing it into an ornament using the trim pictured with it. The chart is available here.

After I finished stitching this, I went visiting blogs and found out that Daffycat has new reindeer out called Stocking Reindeer. I immediately emailed her for the chart and will probably start sometime this week.

Below is my progress on Witchy Boot.  I just need to fill in the boot and finish the backstitching.  I was going to make this into an ornament for my Halloween wreath but decided I have enough on it already so I will be making it into a display pillow using the fabric and ribbon Lesleyanne sent me in the Fall into Halloween Exchange.


I also added a few stitches to Joy to the World. I finished the dress and added the green trim.


Well, that is my stitching news for today.   I don't think I will be getting much stitching done tomorrow.  I have to prepare some financial reports and cheques for a meeting on Monday night and we will probably be visiting my MIL in the hospital sometime tomorrow.  The poor dear fell and fractured her hip on Thursday.  She is 84 years old and had a hip replacement done this afternoon.   I am hoping all goes well for her.

Take care happy stitching!!

Photobucket\

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous WIPs!
    I love Witchy Boot. Very cute!

    I'm very sorry to hear about your MIL. I wish her a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks great. Glad you will be able to use your fabric and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Daffycat's newest reindeer and thought of you! I'm sure you'll have it stitched up in no time!

    I hope your mother-in-law is doing okay - wishing her a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete