2/06/2012

Not a Very Productive Weekend

Stitch wise this weekend was somewhat unproductive. For the February Theme-a-licious I decided to work on LHN designs. I had one of her ornaments - Bringing Home the Tree - partially stitched and thought I would try to finish it this weekend. However, after spending two days doing more frogging then stitching I put it aside and decided to work on the MH Kris Mouse. I managed to finish that, thank goodness.


Design Name: Kris Mouse
Designer:  Mill Hill
Fabric: 14ct Perforated Paper
Thread: DMC
Beads: Mill Hill

I also managed to finish  another dishcloth:



Linen Stitch Cloth - Janet Nogle

I will be back tomorrow with my WIPocalpyse Report. Take care and happy stitching!!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sweet mouse! Every time I see someone has made a dishcloth, it makes me wish I knew how to knit/crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finish. I really want to try to knit a dishcloth one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mouse you made and I LOVE the dish towel.
    When I start to feel better I am going to make a few dozen of them. I really like them a lot!
    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete