2/18/2008

Very Productive Long Weekend

As least stitching and knitting wise. I didn't get much housework done (a little laundry, one bathroom and the kitchen - still need to vacuum).

Here is the scarf from the WhoDuKnit KAL in January. I am about halfway done.



This is the February KAL. Any guesses as to what it might be??????????????


This is the Mid-month KAL with the Monthly Dishcloth Yahoo! Group. I think it is a very interesting pattern.


This is the February KAL with Rachel's Knitting Room Yahoo! Group. Since the suggested colours were pink or red, I am wondering if it is Valentine related.

This is what I started on the Long Cardigan. I have got a long way to go!!!!!!!!

With respect to Cross Stitching I completed one ornament. This can be found here with a lot of other neat ones.

I also put a good dent into the 2 WIPs I a currently working on.

Mediterranean Terrace:


Back on the Road Again:


Tomorrow it is back to work again! Oh well!!!

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment