8/25/2019

WIPocalypse August Check-In



Wow!!!!  I have been having a really crazy stitching month.  I took part in 2 counting challenges this month via 2 Facebook groups - The Ultimate Cross Stitch Group and Semi-Sane Stitchers and manage to put in well over 10,000 stitches in over 10 WIPs.  The Semi-Sane Stitchers challenge required me to work on a minimum of 10 WIPs and I am currently on my 11th.

WIP #1 (a finish)


2015 Holiday Treat - Dragon Dreams (freebie from the FB page)

WIP#2 (a finish)

What Now? - Dragon Dreams (2018 JCS Christmas Issue)


WIP#3

Alice In Wonderland - Bothy Threads

WIP#4(a finish - just need to add button)

Dickens's Mittens - Scrooge - The Cricket Collection


WIP#5 (a finish)

Noah's Christmas Ark - Giraffes - Plum Street Samplers

WIP#6

More Chocolate Bunnies - Hands On Design
WIP#7

Octopus's Garden - Blackbird Designs
WIP#8

Cross Canada Cross Stitch - Many Flowers Designs
WIP#9

So Many Books, So Little Time - Heaven and Earth Designs
WIP#10

Monopoly - C & L Crafts Co. (Parker Brothers)
WIP#11

Winter Wonderland - Blackbird Designs

This month's question is:

What do you have on your stitching bucket list? (for example, specific projects, designers, fibers, etc)

I want to stitch on every chart in my stash and more!!!!!!!  I have several Blackbird Designs, Plum Street Samplers and Brenda Gervais charts that I want to get at before I die.

Well that is it for this month!!!

Take care and Happy Stitching!!!


lPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow indeed! So many stitches and so many projects which have been given lots of attention. Go you!!
    I've never come across a Monopoly cross stitch, so that was interesting to see. I also noticed you had So Many Books So Little Time in your sidebar and this is an HAED which I would love to stitch but it's big and I'm not a fan of confetti so know it would never get finished! I'll cheer you along instead. Here's to September being just as successful for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Monopoly is a game we often played while I was growing up so when I saw it I knew I hax to stitch it. I also want to stitch at least 1 HAED in my lifetime








      Delete
  2. Wow! Lots of stitching and finishes.

    ReplyDelete