8/06/2008

Hi! I'm back...................................

We are on our second week of holidays. We staying out at our trailer. My in-laws have telephone service in their cottage so I am able to access the internet by dial-up (Boy! Is it slow!!!!!!!! I am so use to my DSL service at home.)

I have been doing a lot of reading (and listening) - check my Reading List. I also have manage to finish 2 Christmas ornaments and added a number of stitches to my "Celtic Summer".

Photobucket


Photobucket

Both these ornaments are kits from Mill Hill

The pictures below show my progress on "Celtic Summer". The first one is from about a month ago. The second is a couple of days ago.





I also managed to do a little knitting. I will post a picture once I have the dishcloth blocked.

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornaments, Loretta!! Your Celtic lady is coming along VERY nicely also, and I'm sure you'll her completed in no time! Always a joy looking at your stitchwork. =)


    ~Julie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loretta,

    Absolutely Stunning!!
    Your stitching is beautiful..I wish mine were as beautiful as yours. You are so deserving of a blog award, and it is waiting for you on my blog! Come over to my blog to receive it!

    Hugs,
    Louise in NC

    ReplyDelete