8/14/2019

Fully Finished Gallery 2019 - August Check-In


This month was not as productive as the previous months.  All I managed to do was to fully finish two Christmas ornaments.  Both designs are by Dragon Dreams.  The top one was a 2015 free treat that can be found on her Facebook page, the bottom is from the 2018 JCS Christmas Ornament Issue called What Now?



I have several projects in the queue that I meant to get to this month but it just didn't happen.  Maybe next month.

Take Care and Happy Stitching!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Aw cute! Hope nice to have them ready for your tree this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These 2 will go in my ornament basket from which my family picks one for themselves.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for linking up again this month. August seems to have been a less productive than usual month for most of us so I'm guessing it's just a 'summer' thing! Nevertheless, two FFOs is two FFOs and they are absolutely gorgeous and ready in plenty of time for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete