4/13/2009

Good Weekend for Stitching

I had a fantastic long weekend. On Good Friday while my DH watched all six Star War Movies on the Space Channel I worked on 3 Mystery SALs.


Garden Fantasy Mystery SAL © 2009 Pamela Kellogg



Mystery Stitch February 1st © 2009 Kustom Krafts



Glad Shamrocks © 2005 Pamela Kellogg

On Saturday, in between cleaning the house, I stitched this one up for the Spring SAL at NH.




2008 Easter Dragonlet © 2008 Dragon Dreams Inc.

After Easter dinner yesterday I started working on the piece I am doing for the Spring Exchange at NH. (Sorry no pictures.) I have continued working on it this evening and should have it finished by tomorrow.

Also, I managed to enter a few more charts into The Stash Can the weekend. Gosh, I need more hours in the day. I have so many charts that I still want to stitch. I came across a couple of Castle charts - Heidelberg, Neuschwanstein - that I would love to stitch for myself since I have visited both. I also have the Hearts of Canada Series (except for Nunavet which I will be purchasing ASAP) that I have started (Manitoba and Canada - International Hearts) and would like to eventually put together in a wall hanging. Oh well, I guess I just have to go at it one chart at a time.

Happy stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Your mysteries are looking beautiful. I had no idea Pam Kellogg did this type of design, they very pretty. Love the dragonlet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great WIPs! All are very lovely. Darling Easter dragon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on all of your stitching! Guess I better get busy on my Exchange piece and April SAL...as soon as I decide what I will stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work on all the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these mystery SAL's - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete