1/23/2010

First Christmas Ornaments for 2010

I completed 2 Christmas Ornaments this week. Both are Mill Hill kits.


Winter Holiday - Nutcracker Ballet - Mouse King © Mill Hill

Winter Greetings - Charmed Ornaments - Believe © Mill Hill

I am still working on Day 3 of the TW Twelve Days of Christmas. This is going to take a little longer to complete. I also started 2 more ornaments - LHN Winter Sampler from the 2009 JCS Christmas Ornament Magazine and another Mill Hill Kit - Nutcracker.

Earlier this week I broke down and ordered the first 2 charts of the LHN Monthly Ornaments. I love her designs and since I am always stitching ornaments I couldn't resist any longer. I "needed" them (LOL).

As a result I also joined the Little House Needleworks Monthly Ornaments Stitch-A-Long Blog
Too! Since it will be a couple of weeks before I get them I pulled out all the patterns for LHN and CCN ornaments from the JCS Christmas Ornament Magazines. I am hoping to stitch a few of them this year.

This seems to be my year for joining. I also signed up for the 2010 Ornament Challenge. Not a big deal. All I need to do is stitch at least one ornament a month and post a picture. I am doing it anyways.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment