4/03/2010

Nice Surprise This Morning!!!

I woke up this morning to find a e-mail from Nancy of Glory Bee Counted Cross Stitch Design. She has just finished stitching LHN's Strawberry House (click on Nancy's name to see a picture of it on her blog) and has picked my name from her list of followers to receive the pattern.

I am so excited. I love LHN designs and can't wait to stitch this one.

Nancy has some great designs also. If you haven't checked out her website yet I recommend you do so now. I especially love Sweet Cabin GB-41, Margarita GB-46, and Born To Stitch GB-80. She also has some great freebies.

Here is a Christmas ornament design by her that I stitched in 2006.


I also stitched the original "Priceless" design in 2005. It had to be revamped and is now called Stitching With Friends GB-88. I think I might get that one as a companion piece.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! What a great design to receive. Happy stitching....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the lovely surprise - have a good time stitching it!

    ReplyDelete