11/11/2010

Vacationing, Volunteering and Redecorating leaves no time.................

for blogging.

I have been away from here so long I don't know where to start. At the beginning of October my DH and I spent a week out at the trailer preparing to close it up for the season. I managed to stitch a few Halloween and Christmas ornaments while we were away. I will try to get pictures of them posted by the end of the weekend.

Since coming back, I have been bussssssssssssssssssssssy with my volunteer positions in the Girls Guides of Canada. I don't have a unit anymore but at this time of the year, between Registration and Cookies, I am a hoppin'. No time for stitching, unfortunately :(.

We also have been doing a bit of redecorating. My husband just finished repainting the downstairs hallway, the LR, the DR, Den and Kitchen. He also installed new blinds in the LR (currently waiting for the new valances to be made) and we had the furniture reupholstered. We also put in an electric fireplace in our Den. We have a real fireplace in our LR but since we spent most of time in the Den the electric is a nice substitute.

I hoping that by the end of the weekend, my home will be back in order again and I will be able to find time to do some stitching. I think I am going through a bit of withdrawal right now.

Happy stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely exchanges.

    You sound to have been very busy with the GG. enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete