1/06/2011

ABC'S of Me

I saw this on Measi's Musings who got it from Heartland Stitching. I thought I would have a bit of fun and give it a go here.

ABC's of me...

A - Age: 52
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Ironing
D - Dog's name: Mandy
E - Essential start of the day item: Breakfast
F - Favorite color: Purple/Red
G - Gold or Silver: Both
H - Height: 5'9"
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job: Bookkeeper
K - Kids: None
L - Living arrangements: Own home with my DH and Mandy (and of course the Nutcrackers)
M - Music you love: Neil Diamond, Classic Rock
N - Nicknames: None, except the ones my DH periodically comes up with and they can't be mentioned here.
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Not since I was a baby
P - Pet Peeve: People who phone a business and start talking w/o identifying themselves first - "You aren't are only customer!"
Q - Quote from a movie: Can't think of any that are memorable to me.
R - Right handed or left: Right
S - Siblings: 1 younger brother, Robert
T - Time you wake up: 6:00 am
U - Underwear: Of course!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts
W - Workout Style: Since Monday I have been alternating between the treadmill and the stationary bike
X - X-rays you've had: Dental
Y - Yummy food you make: Rouladen (a German dish that I have loved since a child)
Z - The best place to visit: Our trailer on the river, no phone, no TV(except to play DVDs)and NO CUSTOMERS.

and now you know my ABC's, won't you play along with me????

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Loretta for your nice visit and comment on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... Rouladen is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete