1/01/2011

Day 1 - Crazy January Challenge 2011

I decided to join the Crazy January Challenge 2011. I will be starting a new project from my stash for the first fifteen days of January with the intention of finishing them this year. For more information about this challenge go here. A list of the projects I plan to stitch can be found here.

My first project is the Husband or Wife's Sampler by Linda Myers. I am stitching it for my DH in celebration of our 25th Anniversary this coming May. Below is a picture of my progress today. It is not as much as I would have liked (I spent too much time today updating my blog and checking out other blogs) but it is a start.


Since Christmas I have been working on the Unicorn SAL by Dyan Allaire (Kustom Krafts). This is my progress to date. I can't wait to see it completed. I love all the shades of blue in it.

I also started my 1st Christmas ornament for 2011 - a Mill Hill kit - Frosty Winter Greeting.

Happy Stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is going to be a beautiful sampler, Loretta. i am looking forward to your progress.

    You are coming along great on your unicorn. I have Ocean Unicorns as a UFO. I think Kustom Krafts unicorns are beautiful/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start and beautiful progress! I am looking forward to your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loretta....you made a beautiful first project! Can't wait to see what's next.

    happy stitching...

    ReplyDelete