2/02/2011

Yep!!!!!! I am still around!!!!!

Here I was doing really good with the blogging the first 2 weeks of the New Year and then I go and disappear for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Unfortunately, my DH and I came down with a doozy of a cold. We were off of work for a whole week. We went back to work last week but by the end of the day we were so wiped we didn't feel like doing anything once we got home. We are still not 100% but it is better than it was.

I did manage to finish one of my Crazy January Challenge starts - Winter Sheep © 2010 Little House Needleworks.


I also made another start. (I admit it. I have bad case of "startitis". Why else would I have joined the "Crazy Janaury Challenge.) It is the "Castles in the Air" SAL by Papillion Creations. I finally got around to ordering the silk threads from Hand Dyed Fibers at the beginning of January and once they arrived I couldn't wait to start using them. I am stitching this on 36ct Flax Edinborough Linen. This is my progress so far.



While I was home sick I didn't feel like stitching much (or anything else for that matter) but I did occasionally pull out the "Unicorn" SAL by Dyan Allaire (Kustom Krafts).

I just love how all the different blues work together in this pattern.

Well, it is getting past my bedtime. I will be back tomorrow with my TUSAL update.

Happy stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment