I started stitching that same evening and finished stitching on it last night. At the moment I am not sure how I am going to finish it up. (I will post a pic once I figure something out.)
I stitched it on a piece of over-dyed 28ct evenweave. (It was from a grab bag so I am not sure on the type or colour.) using a selection of Limited Edition Gentle Arts Threads I had in my stash.
If you would you like to be part of this new Traveling Pattern here are the rules:
1. Comment on this post, saying you would like to be part of the Stitcherhood.
2. You agree (if you are chosen) to stitch the design and send it along to the next person in a timely manner. If this means dropping everything in your rotation to concentrate on this project...so be it. If you can't bring yourself to do this ~ don't sign up.
3. You must have an active blog to participate. If you have a blog but never post to it ~ you won't be chosen to be the next stitcher.
4. This is a giveaway-type Traveling Pattern. That means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. Commenting on this post doesn't make you a guaranteed part of the Stitcherhood.
The Traveling Pattern has been stitched by:
1. Angela, Hooked on Stitches, Ontario, Canada
2. Elisa, Old Ragged Threads, York, United Kingdom
3. Loretta, Loretta's Stitching Blog, Manitoba, Canada
If you would like a chance to be the next stitcher please leave a comment on this post only. The next stitcher will be chosen on Monday, June 13, 2011. I will try to keep up with the travels and fill in the next stitcher in the list as it goes along.
If you have any questions, you may email through my profile.
Good Luck and Happy Stitching!!!!!