7/20/2011

Exchange Pictures

Last month I participated in the Tea Party/Picnic Exchange at Stitched With Love Exchanges.  There were some delays due to the postal strike/lockout but my partner eventually received her package and as of late last week I received mine.

This is what I sent my partner:


I made her a Tea Bag Wallet using the instructions found here.







The pattern for the Tea and Cupcakes can be found at  Happiness is Cross Stitching.

And I also made a cupcake pincushion using the Strawberry pattern from VeeandCo Cross Stitch Designs.



The following is what I received from Sarah.


It was a wonderful package and I have really enjoyed participating in this exchange.  I have already started putting the items together for the next exchange - Summer Holiday Exchange.

Happy stitching!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment