1/22/2012

Crazy January Challenge 2012 - Day Twenty, Twenty-one and Twenty-two and other things

Day Twenty:

On Friday I worked on Monopoly. This was a chart that I started last year for the Crazy January Challenge.

This is how far I got last year.


This is what I managed to do on Friday.


Day Twenty-one:

Yesterday's start was the last of the Hearts of Canada I have left to do - Ontario.


Day Twenty-Two:

Today I pulled out another WIP from last year's CJC. This one is Becky Boo's "Let it Snow". I managed to finished the stitching on the first of 4 snowmen.

But first this is how far I got last year.


And this is today's progress.


From now until the 31st I will be working on WIPs.  Tomorrow it  will be the Nutcracker Christmas stocking by X's and Oh's.

The following are the 2 dishcloths I stitched this month through the Monthly Dishcloths (Knit-A-Long)
Yahoo Group.

 Side by Side Cloth copyright Janet Nogle


Moss and Leaf Dishcloth copyright Andy Worthy 2006

It was the IHS Weekend  and besides the stitching I did for the CJC 2012 I also managed to finish up 3 of my previous starts.  It was a good weekend for IHSW.  Since I have a cold, I wasn't going anywhere.  Sleeping, stitching and reading was all I wanted to do.




Designs:  Hearts of Canada - Yukon Territory, Saskatchewan and Nunavut Territory
Designer:  The Victoria Sampler
Fabric: 25ct Lugana Antique White
Threads: DMC and Krenik #4 Braid


I also worked on a piece I am stitching for an exchange - no pics yet.

Well, that is all for now.  I hope you all had a good weekend.  Take care and happy stitching!!!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I think that Monopoly design is the cutest thing ever!

    Hugs, kaye xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes. Great new starts. Love the dishcloths. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your wip's are so lovely...and beautiful kniting..
    happy monday
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness but you've been busy! I adore that little snowman. The expression on his face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great, Loretta. I love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those snowmen, they've been on my to-stitch for awhile :)
    Your monopoly looks so cool! I've never seen that before :D
    Great work!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a lot of lovely stitching! I adore the Moss and Leaf Dishcloth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such gorgeous stitching and lovely finishes. I love the monopoly board!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stitches are so beautiful! loved the monopoly!! :)
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... I love both your Wips, specially Monopolly, I must confess, but only because that is one of the charts on Wish List, that I really must to stitch one day eheheh ;)... and I love your dishcloths... it was a great stitching week for what I can see ;)...
    P.S. I just got your package today :D with the two kits once again thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete