6/04/2012

Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

I just read about this Blog Hop earlier this evening and decided to give it a whirl.

BLOGGING PROMPT:


Do you set stitching goals for yourself and how do you plan them out? (Weekly, monthly, annually?) What are your current stitching goals (if you don’t mind sharing)?
In addition to setting goals for yourself, do you have a special reward that you reserve for when you reach a stitching goal?


I rarely set goals for myself nowadays.  Less stress, less guilt.  I am easily distracted by new projects (as my many WIPs/UFOs indicate).
I enjoy stitching more if I don't have a deadline to meet and don't have tl think twice about starting something new.

Since I have no goals, I have no special rewards.

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here. Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying the stitching is definitely the most important part - with or without goals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give yourself a reward even if there are no goals! And I really need to check out the rhubarb recipes in your last posting!

    ReplyDelete