11/16/2014

Another Successful Exchange!!!!!!!!!!!

Last month I participated in another exchange through SCE - Halloween/Fall Exchange. My partner, Christina,sent me a lovely package containing a ornament for me to display on my new Halloween tree, a couple of great of great charts, some beads, ribbon, scissor fob, fabric, thread, a card and confetti.


And this is what I sent to Christina:



The stitched piece is Happy Halloween © Nicole Dostal (Northern Expressions Needlework).  It is a freebie available from the facebook group - Pumpkin Seed Stitchers.

 

Take care and happy stitching.

Thanks for visiting!!!!!!!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous goodies, really lovely exchange!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you sent for me Loretta! The Happy Halloween' ornament took pride of place on my Halloween tree. THank you for making this such a fun exchange! :0) xXx

    ReplyDelete