9/09/2007

Another weekend gone!!!!

We went out to the trailer again this weekend. We were the only ones out there this weekend. (Our trailer is situated on a piece of property owed by my in-laws and a couple of their friends. They each have their own cottage on the property.)

I felt like I accomplished more stitching this weekend than last. I finished the Celebrate the Seasons Mystery SAL from X's & Oh's Designs. I love doing Mystery SAL's and this one was great fun.

Here is a picture of the whole thing (I made a hanger out of a stick and cording. I will be hanging it in my trailer.)

Here are closeup pictures of each part:


I also mangaged to add a few more stitches to Cardinal (Blended Backgrounds) © 2000 Crossed Wing Collection that I started last weekend. Here is a current pic.







No comments:

Post a Comment