11/13/2007

Been busy, no time to blog!!!

Well, I been quite busy the last couple of weeks. I got my stitching stuff all in order in the den (where I do most of my stitching). The room looks half way decent now. No charts or floss lying over the place. I now have a nice storage bench to put my stuff away in. I now just have to finish my stitching/computer room. Hopefully by this weekend I will have it all done.

I finished part 2 of the Christmas Mystery SAL by Pamela Kellogg. I am really enjoying stitching this. When it is finished I think I will have it made into a pillow and give to my SIL for Christmas. Pamela Kellogg will be having another SAL started in the New Year. I will probably be joining. LOL.

The following is another Christmas ornament I finished up last week. This one is for me. It is part of Something Blue portion of the SOSNSNSB Sal I am participating in. The other 2 ornaments I finished earlier will be sent to the other 2 participants in the SAL.


Last week while searching for knitted dishcloth patterns, I came across this online yahoo group, MonthlyDishcolths, that does 2 monthly knitted dishcloth SALs per month. I decided to join and knitted the 1st cloth for November. My knitting needs improving and I fiqured that this would be a great way to practice my knitting. The dishcloths are quick and easy to stitch up. I currently knitting one in variegated yarn in a pattern from KnittingKnonsense. I should have it finished in a day or two.


Happy stitching,

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment