3/16/2009

More Stitchin', Knittin' and Readin'

Well, tonight was my "Smalls and Monthly Theme SAL" night so I stitched on the Christmas Ornament I started for the SS Exchange(NH). I was also going to stitch on my CWC Winter Feeder that I started in January for the Winter Theme SAL,unfortunately I couldn't find my spool of Kreinik #32 BF that I needed for the snow. That is so frustrating, I am so close to finishing this piece. I am going ask my DH to pick up a spool for me tomorrow. Hopefully my LNS has it in stock.

I also did some knitting this evening. I started on the Mid Month dishcloth KAL (it looks like it is going to be a round one) and I managed the first 15 rows on the body of my wolf.

While I stitched I listen to The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry. Before I shut the lights out I want to read a couple more chapters in the Winter Study by Nevada Barr.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment