9/29/2018

SAL Saturday

Today I decided to stitch on some of my current SALs.

First Up - Stories of the North, Part 1 by GingerGeraldDesigns (Etsy)



I am stitching it on 35ct R&R linen (I forgot the colour) using Victoria Motto Shoppe threads - Caroline Calm (pictured) and 6am Sky.

I then worked on Away We Ride (Blackbird Deisgns) and Halloween Cat (Satsuma Street).




Finally, in between the stitching, cleaning and making supper I also coffee dyed a piece of  fabric (light grey 36 ct linen) that I intend to use on a new start tomorrow.  I am very pleased with the results.  I soaked the fabric first for about 15 minutes in a bath of strong coffee (made with instant) and then baked it in the oven (250F) for about 20 minutes.



Take Care and Happy Stitching!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Like your dyed fabric and the tipo for baking ... I'll use this!!

    ReplyDelete