10/06/2018

I Have a Another Finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


via GIPHY


Started this back in 2015 when it came out as Mystery SAL.  I only got this far when I put it away.


I decided to pull it out again for Bewitched Stitches' (Facebook) Summer of Salem SAL. Once I started stitching on it again, I fell in love with it.  So without further adieu here is the completed piece.


I also stitched another piece for the same SAL.  I started it during Stitch Maynia this year.  It is called Salem by VerbenaCS (Etsy).



The  stitched piece in the pocket watch is part of Lizzie*Kate's Nevermore.

The Spooktacular Boo Go called for 250 stitches yesterday and 300 today so I made significant progress on BBD's Away We Ride.  The house is almost done.  I should receive my GAST for the door in the mail next week.


Till next time!!!!


Take care and happy stitching!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great finishes! I love to finish a piece that has been sitting around for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your finishes! I really like the Salem stitch. Cool pocket watch finish! The house on the BBD piece is looking good.

    ReplyDelete