10/01/2018

It's October Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't believe it is already October.  Where does the time go?

C'est la vie!

On to my stitching.  I am doing the Every Day Counts S@L again.  I got a free choice on the Decision Roulette app.


So I decided to do a new start - Five Little Pumpkins - Petal Pusher (Etsy). I am stitching it on 36ct linen that I coffee dyed with DMC.



This is my progress as of today.


When it is done, I plan to mount it on this.


Finally, yesterday I made the decision to push ahead and finish the Halloween Cat, which I did about an hour today.


Well, I am hoping to get a few more stitches in before hitting the sack.

Take Care and Happy Stitching!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy October to you! Congratulations on your cat finish! You are off to a good start on your pumpkin stitch.

    ReplyDelete