9/26/2018

Cats, Cookies, Sauce and Stitching


Munchkin

Smore

Spent some time with these 2 little cuties this morning.  I thought I might be spending the whole morning with them but the reason for my being in their home was concluded quicker than I expected.

I am a member of Girl Guides of Canada and our District Mint Cookie Order was delivered today.  I had to fill in for the owner of these two because she had to attend to a family matter.

The cookies were scheduled to arrive between 9 &12 and I figured with my luck they would come closer to 12 than 9.  However, within 15 minutes of my friend leaving the delivery truck pulled up to the front of the house,  All 625 cases of cookies were unloaded and stored in the garage before 10.  I thought I would get some stitching while waiting (came prepared with 3 projects) but  all I got done was the needle threaded.


Once I got back home I decided to try out Priscilla's Roasted Tomato Sauce (Yard Sauce).  My chief tester (my DH) thought it was great.


After that I finally got down to some stitching.   Today being #witchywednesdayxs I pulled out Early Witches by The Primitive Hare.  I really loving this piece.  I originally started it in 2015 when it first came out as Mystery SAL but for some reason only got this far before pulling it out again in August for the #summerofsalemsal at Bewitched Stitches (Facebook).



I have put down my needle for the night and this is where I am as of  now.  Definitely in the homestretch.


I am ready for my head to hit the pillow!!!  Goodnight!!!!😴


Take care and Happy Stitching!!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment