9/25/2018

It All Started with the Nutcracker

Are you obsessed with Needleminders?  I am!  It all started innocently enough when I decided I 'needed' a Nutcracker needleminder about two and half years ago.  If you are familiar with my blog you know that I loooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee Nutcrackers (during the Christmas season my home is evaded by them and I even have some out all year round

In my search I eventually found the True North Minders group on Facebook.  She had one and since she lived in Canada the shipping wasn't prohibitive.  This was the culprit that started it all.


And now I have this (not all of them as some of them are on projects) and it is still growing.


I am not buying them as much as I did initially but every so often I see one that I just have to have.  Case in point is my most recent acquisition:



It was a must-have when this kit:


😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁


Take care and Happy Stitching!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your needleminders, but Sparkly Snoopy is my favorite! I need one, too! Where did you get him? True North? I love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I believe I did get the Snoopy minder from True North.

      Delete