6/30/2019

June WIPocalypse Report



All in all a very successful month.  I finished another ornament in the JCS Stitch Along (Facebook).





Special Delivery by Pickle Barrel Designs (2018 JCS Christmas Issue)

I also finished stitching the final 7 A Year in Chalk charts by Hands on Design that I started in Stitch Maynia 2019:













The rest of the month I concentrated my efforts into finishing Seasons In Chalk: Spring (Hands on Design - Artwork by Priscilla Blain - JCS April 2016)  and Halloween Fairy (aka Trick or Treat Fairy) by Nora Corbett (downloaded from Herrschnerrs, originally published in Cross Stitch & Needlework September 2008)  They are almost done and should hopefully be finished by the end of next month. 




This month's question is "How are you doing with your goals so far this year?"  As a rule I don't set goals (too much pressure) but I do have to say that I am very happy with the number of finishes (including some FFOs) I have managed so far and hope it continues until the end of the year.

That is it for now.  Until next month,

Take Care and Happy Stitching!!!!




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Special Delivery turned out super cute, and your chalkboard pieces are amazing. Enjoy finishing your Halloween fairy, she’s lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all of your finishes this month; that's a lot of stitching! Your chalkboards look fantastic and I can't wait to see the amazing Halloween Fairy finished. I hope there's another Happy Dance just around the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all of your beautiful finishes.

    ReplyDelete