6/11/2019

Fully Finished Gallery 2019 - June Report


I am a day late but here our  my finishes for the past month.

First up is my favourite finish of the month - Nature's Beauty by Little House Needleworks.




I was finally able to finish the final Canadian Patriotic Snippets by Jeannette Douglas Designs just in time for this year's Canada Day.




Last month I had 1 one of the Lizzie Kate Autumn Smalls fully finished.  This month I managed to finish the rest along with the LK freebie - Moon over Blackbird.



As part of Stitch Maynia 2019 starts I did 8 of the A Year in Chalk designs by Hand on Design (I had already finished and fully finished the other 4).  So far I have finished stitching 5 of them and fully finish 2 of the 5 -June & July.




My final finish for the month is another ornament from 2018 JCS Christmas issue - Merry Christmas by Pickle Barrel Designs.


Until next month.

Take care and Happy Stitching!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating again this month!
    I'm so glad you could complete the Canadian and LK pieces; both sets look fantastic, as do your Chalkboard finishes. I can also see why love your framed LHN project, especially when combined with the wreath of flowers. So unusual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you have been so busy. I just love all of your fully finished pieces. It feels great when the entire series is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been really busy! Looks at all your sets of finishes! I love those bowl filler pillow sets! That's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes! Well done.

    ReplyDelete