7/14/2019

Fully Finished Gallery 2019 - July Report



Almost forgot to post this month.  My finishes this time around include 4 Christmas Ornaments and the remainder (6) of the  A Year in Chalk Series by Hands on Design.

The 1st 3 ornaments are from 2018 JCS Christmas Ornament Issue:


My Christmas Song -  MTV Designs


 Left Behind - Misty Hill Studio


Bless the Lord - My Big Toe Designs


Penquin Ornament #1 - Vee and Co.


My set is now complete.



Next month I hope to have Spring: Seasons in Chalk by Hands on Design fully finished along with a few more Christmas Ornaments

Take Care and Happy Stitching!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching Loretta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in again! So good to see all of the chalk boards finished; they are stunning, and I love all your little ornies too. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stitching and finishing. I'm planning on having a finishing day tomorrow so will be joining you next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Looking forward to seeing your finishes.

      Delete