1/27/2019

Janaury WIPocalypse

The last Sunday in the Month - time for my January WIPocalypse report.

All in all I would say I had a really good month.  First off, I finished 4 WIPs started prior to 2019 and even managed to fully finish one.

Away We Ride by Blackbird Designs

Snow Sampler by Country Cottage Needleworks

Spirit of Christmas Mystery Sampler by Lizzie Kate

October Word Play by With Thy Needle & Thread

I also managed to get in 6 new starts (smalls) and finished 4 of them.

 Seasonal Celebrations: Winter - Country Cottage Needleworks
This was for the January Stitch-along on Little House and Country Cottage Stitching Group (Facebook)
The February Stitch-along is called "Finish it Up".  You either finish up the January stitch-along or pick another WIP from LHN or CCN to finish up.  I have several in my WIP pile and will start off with the final 2 parts in LHN's Farmhouse Christmas Series.

 Farm Folks
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Joy - Rovaris (2018 JCS Christmas Issue)
This is the 1st in the year long JCS Stitch-along (Facebook).  I substituted the DMC 816 with DMC Etoile C816 and used 1 strand of DMC white and 1 strand of DMC Etoile White.  I found the Etoile easy to work with and like the little sparkle it adds to the ornament.

 Crazy For Canada - Beaver - Jenny Barton (Cross Stitch Crazy - June 2014)
Last year I participated in the Steotchalong and was part of the Team Introverted Procrastinators. We are trying to put together a collaborative piece with a contribution from as many team members as possible and this is mine. (Hopefully not too many will procrastinate, I kind of waited to the last minute myself.)

This is just a sneak peak of  what I stitched for the Cross Stitch Card and ATC SAL(Facebook).  I will post the whole thing once I know my partner has received it. In this group we alternate each month stitching a card or an ATC based on a chosen theme.  January was the Year of the Pig.

 Moonrise: Ornament #III - Whispered by the Wind
Edited: I am taking part in the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL 2019. January's theme is Haunted House.  

Moonrise: Ornament #I
I stitched this for the Grave New Beginning SAL hosted by Bewitched Stitches (Facebook)

The final WIP I worked on this month is Seasons in Chalk Art: Fall by Hands on Design (JCS October 2016).  





Take Care and Happy Stitching!!!!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful projects! It's so good to get some things finished an start new ones! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous finished stitches and super new starts!

    ReplyDelete