2/10/2019

Fully Finished Gallery SAL check-in

Rachel - the Ten Hour Stitcher - is hosting the Fully Finished Gallery SAL starting today.

The goal is to encourage stitchers to fully finish their projects - both those that have been recently finished or have been languishing in a box for awhile.   Since that is one of my goals for the year I have decided to take part.

I had a great start in January and managed FFO 9 Christmas Ornaments, 1 stitched piece from the past and 2 pieces I finished in Janaury.

 Farmhouse Christmas - Little House Needleworks

 Joy - Rovaris (JCS Christmas Issue 2018)

 Merry Christmas - Samplers Not Forgotten (JCS Christmas Issue 2017)

Barnyard Christmas - Prairie Schooler

 
Winter Feeder - Crossed Wing Collection

Seasonal Celebrations: Winter - Country Cottage Needleworks


Snow Sampler - Country Cottage Needleworks

That is it for now.

Take Care and Happy Stitching!!!!!

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. You've gotten a lot of finishing done! Wow! You have to be happy to have accomplished so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased to be off to a good start. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. What an awesome bunch of pretty finishes! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter Feeder is so lovely. Put it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty design. Crossed Wing Collection is one of my favourite designers.

      Delete
  4. Gosh, they are all so beautiful. I love them all, especially the Winter Feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking part in the SAL - you have set the bar extremely high if anyone is ever going to try to match the most number of finishes in one month (not that it's a competition but I'd love someone to take up the challenge of beating 12!)
    I love Winter Feeder and Snow Sampler the most, and the Barnyard Christmas finishes are very different; trying a circle finish will have to go on my list of finishing ideas now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will be able to get as much done in future months but I am glad I was able to make as good a start as I did. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  6. What an inspiration you are Loretta! I have started several pieces from Littlehouse that go in a collection. I've done three and have abut five more. One in mid stride at the moment. I'm going to get that all back out and just sit it in front of me to encourage myself to get with it. Your work is beautiful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful finishes. Your fingers have been flying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your finishing style things look great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete