1/07/2019

Stitching Plans for the Day

Good Morning!!!

It is 4:45 am and I can't sleep anymore.  I slipped on the ice a week before Christmas and in the process wrenched my right shoulder.  While it doesn't bother me much anymore during the day, I still have trouble finding a comfortable sleeping position.

But rather than just lying around, I decided to make myself a cup of tea and update my blog with my stitching plans for the day.  I can always take a nap later on today.




Today is a good day to stay in and stitch.  There was a significant snowfall last night with strong winds so the roads will be a bit of mess today.

Currently I am participating in the 2 events hosted by The Ultimate Cross Stitch Group (Facebook).  The first is a stitch counting event called Snowball Fever Frenzy.  For this event I chose to work on the Snow Sampler by Country Cottage Needleworks.  This was my last new start in 2018.




For this event you are required to stitch a minimum number of stitches per day to avoid penalties (additional stitches) and if you stitch within a certain range of stitches (picked randomly daily) you receive "snowballs" to "throw" at your fellow participants.  If you are "hit" with a snowball you must stitch the specified number to cover the snowball plus the daily minimum.  

The 2nd event is non-counting and I just need to show some progress within the month.  For this event I chose Seasonal Celebrations: Winter by Country Cottage Needleworks.  This was my first start in 2019 and also a part of the January SAL on Little House Needleworks and Country Cottage Needleworks Stitching Group (Facebook).



I also hope to start the 1st ornament in the JCS Stitch Along (Facebook) - Joy by Rovaris and a card for an exchange I am participating in the Cross Stitch Card and ATC SAL (Facebook).  The theme is the Year of the Pig.


I am getting sleepy again, maybe I will try to get a couple of hours more sleep before I start stitching.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!


Take care and Happy stitching!!!

Photobucket:"

2 comments:

  1. Hope your shoulder gets better soon Loretta. Love both of your projects.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the shoulder! Both of your projects looks super.

    ReplyDelete