2/24/2019

WIPocalypse SAL Check In - February

Another month is coming to a close and it is time to for another Wipocalypse Check-in.

All in all I had a very good month   I finished 3 WIPs and started 3 new ones, one of which I managed to finish.

The following are the 3 WIPs I finished this month.



Seasons in Chalk Art: Fall -  Hands on Design (JCS October 2016)


 A Year in Chalk: February - Hands on Design


Cancer - Crab Zodiac Sign - Satsuma Street

My new starts which are now WIPs are Winter Wonderland by Blackbird Designs


and City Sidewalks by Glendon Place (JCS Christmas Ornament 2018 issue).  This is the February Ornament in the JCS Stitch along (Facebook.)



The last new start (and finish) was an ATC for the Cross Stitch Card and ATC SAL (Facebook).  My partner hasn't acknowledged receipt yet so I won't post a picture.

Edited:   I forgot to mention about 2 additional finishes this month - Moonrise Ornaments I & III by Whispered By The Wind.



This month's question is "What do you listen to while stitching?"   While I don't mind being by myself, I do like to have sound around me.  So while I am stitching I like to have either the television or Flosstube running or I enjoy listening to audiobooks - especially mysteries or thrillers

Until next month!!!!

Take care and Happy Stitching!!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love your finished pieces. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes, and your new ornament WIP is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching and finishes! The crab looks so effective on black and I love the ghost fabric for the ornies. I might have to look up the Moonrise Ornaments just out of *cough* curiosity you understand! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always enjoy being an enabler😉!

      Delete