3/10/2019

Fully Finished Gallery 2019 - March Check-In

Thank you for your lovely comments on my finishes last month. It has inspired to keep going.

Since my last report, I fully finished 2 Christmas ornaments (1 is a current finish and 1 is from last year), 2 Halloween ornaments, 1 ATC card, 3 pieces from the "box of shame" and 2 current finishes.


City Sidewalks - Glendon Place (2018 JCS Christmas Issue)


Farmhouse Christmas - Grandma's Quilt - Little House Needlworks



Moonrise Ornaments #I & III - Whispered by the Wind




Snowflakes - Little House Needleworks


Valentine Wishes - Blue Ribbon Designs


A Year in Chalk  - May - Hands on Design


A Year in Chalk - February - Hands On Design


Seasons in Chalk Art - Fall - Hands on Design (JCS October 2016)


Take Care and Happy Stitching!!!!
  Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What fabulous finishes you have shared, Loretta! I really like how you stitched the Valentine piece from Blue Ribbon Designs. Did you stitch it all over two or a mix of over one and two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valentine Wishes is a mix of over two and over one. At the time I stitched it, I was a member of a Yahoo or MSN cross stitch group and the owner of the group asked the designer to adapt the individual designs into 1 piece for a SAL

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the FFG post. Wow! What beautiful finishes. You sure got a lot done. Perfect finishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in the SAL with some wonderful stitching and finishes. Mounting the Year in Chalk pieces on plain wood is such a simple yet effective idea, and I love all of your little pillows and other ornies... everything in fact! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really done alot of finishing. I've stitched the Seasons in Chalk Art - Fall - Hands on Design (JCS October 2016) and Fox freebie previously. It's nice to see how others finish the same design. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness a lot of stitching and finishing done, I love the halloween pieces and that lovely black fabric and also the gorgeous finish of the Valentine Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have been super busy and everything looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've had a busy month and been so productive! I like them all but I think your Grandma's Quilt finish is my favorite-your finishing technique on this really sets off the stitching!

    ReplyDelete