3/31/2019

March WIPocalypse SAL Update



Another month has past and it is time for another update.

This month I worked on and finished 4 WIPs started prior to 2019.


Farmhouse Christmas: Farm Folks - Little House Needleworks


Farmhouse Christmas: Baa Baa Black Sheep - Little House Needleworks 


A Year in Chalk: January - Hands On Design


Penquin #2 - Vee and Company

I also managed to finish 3 ornaments for February and  March in the JCS Stitchalong (Facebook)


City Sidewalks - Glendon Place (2018 JCS Christmas Ornament Issue)


Two Stags and A Star - Blue Ribbon Designs (2018 JCS Christmas Ornament Issue)


Carolling Cardinals - Blue Ribbon Designs (2018 JCS Christmas Ornament Issue)

Finally, I finished the March card and the April ATC for the Cross Stitch Card and ATC SAL (Facebook), worked on the The Elizabeth Hancock Sampler for the March - One Stitch per Day Challenge (WIPocalypse ) and the Ultimate Cross Stitch Group (Facebook) non-counting event, pulled out another WIP started prior to 2019 and made a new start for Sunday High Tea (Friday Off the Grid - Facebook)



St. Patrick's Day Mini Cat - Lynn B - Happiness is Crossstitching Blog
This was my March card for Cross Stitch Card and ATC SAL.  I also finished the April ATC but I won't show it has been received by partner.



Before and after of The Elizabeth Hancock Sampler - Little House Needleworks.  I tried to work on this a little everyday.  If I missed a day, I did double.




Night Sky Bear - Stitches Lovers Shop (Etsy)  This was a Stitch Maynia start in 2018 and is the 2nd to last one I need to finish.




Alice in Wonderland - Bothy Thread (artwork by Deborah Street of Bramble Crafts) - this was my new start for Sunday High Tea (Facebook - Friday Off the Grid)

Until next month.

Take care and happy stitching!!!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a busy and very successful month, and with so many finishes too! They're all lovely but since the upside-down penguin made me giggle that has to take top spot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I crack up at the penquin one, too. There is another one where the penquin is bent over and asks "Does this tree make my butt look big?"😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Loretta. Congrats on all of the outstanding finishes. You have been one busy stitcher.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you were crazy busy this month and look at all of those finishes. Great progress on your other projects too.. I can't wait to see what you might have finished for next month.. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your finishes! Also especially love that sampler and the Alice piece -- looking forward to seeing your progress on those!

    ReplyDelete