4/10/2019

Check-In Time - Fully Finished Gallery 2019 - April



Another productive month.

Out of the "box of shame" I managed to fully finish 6 out of 12 of the Canadian Patriotic Snippets by Jeannette Douglas.  I would have finished the other 6 but I can't find the coordinating fabric to the one I used on these six (fabric pictured in background).   Can't figure out where I put the fabric.  They were both ordered and received at the same time.


I finally finished the last 2 ornaments in the Little House Needleworks' Farmhouse Christmas Series.  They are all done now and ready for Christmas 2019.



I also finished a card and an ATC for the Cross Stitch Card and ATC SAL group on Facebook.  I can show the card but the ATC hasn't been sent to my partner yet.

St. Patrick's Day Mini Cat - Lynn B (happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com)

My last 2 finishes for this month are January - A Year in Chalk - Hands on Design and Cancer - Zodiac sign - Satsuma Street.






Edited:  I forgot one of my finishes.  A Mill Hill kit.  I love these kits.  Once the beading and stitching is done all I have  to do is add a piece of felt on the back, cut it out and add a hanger.



Hopefully, I will be back next month with some more FFOs.



Take care and happy stitching!!!!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Stopping over from the check in post. What beautiful finishes. Congrats. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were productive this month! Great finishes! I stitched that Mill Hill Santa too-it's such a pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great finishes and the all look fabulous! Congrats on the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! You have gotten so much done this month. All of them are terrific stitching and finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of beauties. I like Satsuma Street very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are one turbo-charged finisher! Lovely work, all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A belated but very big thank you for participating in this month's SAL. I'm totally impressed with the number of finishes you have completed this month, and love them all! I hope you've managed to find the fabric for the remainder of your Canada pieces by now and will be able to show them next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did find the fabric and finished 2 more. I ran out of the chenille trim and have to wait for my order to come to finish the rest.

      Delete