5/10/2019

2019 Fully Finished Gallery - April Report



OMG, it is May 10th already and time for another Fully Finished Gallery report.  When I decided to join in on this SAL I wasn't sure I would have progress every month but so far so good.

This past month I took another piece of the Box of Shame and made it into a FFO.  I can't tell you too much about the chart.  All I recall was that it was a free chart I found online several years ago when I initially went online and searched cross stitch.  I thought it was adorable and just had to stitch it. I made it into a toss cushion.


I found the coordinating fabric (it fell behind my couch 😕) for my Jeannette Douglas Canadian Patriotic Snippets and managed to fully finish 2 more.  I am just waiting for more trim to finish the remaining 4.


As usual I also fully finished some more Christmas ornaments.

Penquins I & II - VeeandCo Cross Stitch Designs 

 To All A Good Night - Knotted Tree Needleart (2018 JCS Christmas Issuer)

Santa's Hat & Boots - Keslyn (2018 JCS Christmas Issue)

 t
Snowbells - Jingles - Mill Hill (Debbie Mumm)

My final finish is one of the Lizzie Kate Autumn Smalls. I have the rest stitched and will hopefully have them fully finished next month




Take Care and Happy Stitching!!!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. A lot of pretty finishes Loretta, I especially like the gorgeous cushion and the finishes you have given to the Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were busy this month. I love how you finished the kitten the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all your finishes. The kitten looks so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in the FFG SAL again this month with lots more lovely finishes from really cute stitched pieces. It's especially warming to see a long-neglected UFO being rescued from your Box Of Shame. Keep up the good work, especially on the Canadian pieces now that you have found the fabric; I look forward to seeing the remaining four next month (no pressure!) :)

    ReplyDelete